Property Developer, Negotiations & Acquisitions
Leon’s past global experience from the world of TaeKwon-Do, has given him invaluable skills that have been integrated into the business and property realm of his life today. These skills include: great communication; team direction; being coachable; determination; endurance; persistence; patience; and an overwhelming sense of achievement as he championed as a representative and a Gold Medal Winner for Australia in 2007 ITF TaeKwon-Do World Championships. Leon also went on to stand on the winner’s podium by winning Bronze in the 2012. Later Leon won multiple Australian Championships; become a 4th Dan Black Belt ITF TaeKwon-Do; and also received his Brown Belt in JiuJitsu.
With a never give up attitude and a determination to persist through the tough times; Leon has taken his unique skill set into the world of property development, mastering the art of ‘off market’ acquisitions and negotiations and will continue to be the visionary for future projects, seeing them through to the winning podium.
Leon is also a husband and father and enjoys sharing the role of raising their young son.
Having featured in Australian Property Magazine, Smart Property Investment Magazine; on Kevin Turner Talk Show; Youngpreneurs Podcast and many other platforms, Leon has entrenched a strong reputation for high quality leadership and project management skills, based on his established industry contacts and his natural ability to pull together the best team for each project, achieving solid profits for all key stakeholders.
To date, Leon has been involved in over $21million of property transactions and is known for running up to 5 projects at any one time. Leon’s vast experience has rewarded him with a broad network of quality industry consultants and supporting professional team that will be utilized in the delivery of future projects.
Project to date include:
- 3 x renovation and flips in (Brisbane/Moreton Region)
- Renovation (Cleveland)
- Renovation and Subdivision (Nudgee)
- Renovation and Subdivision (Capalaba)
- Subdivision (Cleveland)
- Renovation & Subdivision (Auchenflower)
- Commercial Property acquisition, uplift and flip (Bulimba)
- Subdivision, Renovation and new build (Hawthorne)
- 14 lot subdivision (Palmwoods)
- Renovation and DA for subdivision (Kawana – Rockhampton)
- Renovation (Berserker – Rockhampton)
- 5 Lot subdivision (Caloundra)
- Acquisition of childcare and subdivision site (Palmwoods)
- 60 Lot Residential Land subdivision (Nambour)
Additionally, Leon has undertaken an advisory and/or management role in numerous other projects, assisting in:
- Feasibility studies
- Due diligence investigations
- Funding strategy
- Development management
- Sales strategy