Founder, Owner and Director of
Fresh Directions Pty Ltd
Personal & Business Summary
- Founder, Owner and Director of Fresh Directions Pty Ltd, a Development and Town Planning Firm based on the Sunshine Coast
- Development Manager and Town Planner
- Tertiary studies in Property Economics (University of Sunshine Coast) and Environmental Management (University of Queensland)
- Director of Coast 2 Bay Housing Group. Peter Moriarty’s passion for property development helping the community were combined when he became a Board Member of Coast 2 Bay Housing Group in 2014. Coast2Bay Housing Group was established over 27 years ago and is an independent, not-for-profit organisation committed to providing affordable safe and appropriate homes to individuals and families throughout the Sunshine Coast, Noosa, Moreton Bay and Gympie regions.
- Member of Urban Development Institute of Australia (UDIA) since 2006
- Certified Practicing Planning (CPP) Training
Peter is a highly motivated, team orientated, strategic thinker with strong business acumen developed over his 15-year career in the construction and development industry. With a well-established reputation for the successful delivery of built form, mixed use and land subdivision projects, Peter’s proactive management style and in-depth understanding of legislative, financial and sales process ensures that projects are delivered in a holistic and efficient manner.
With exceptional skills in the management of specialist project teams and their outputs, Peter has a highly respected reputation for getting the most out of people and projects.
Property Consultant and Developer
Peter began work in the development industry over 15 years ago, and has fulfilled roles with Local Councils, development consultancies, private developers and as Director of Fresh Directions Pty Ltd; Development Consultants in that time.
Throughout his career, Peter has not only been integral in securing large and highly complex development approvals on behalf of client, he has also overseen the delivery of a variety of residential built form, industrial, commercial, mixed use and land subdivision projects with a total value of over $395 million. Some of the more recent projects Peter had delivered include:
- Woodlands Rise – Gatton – 2500 lot mixed use master planned community
- Chinchilla Park Estate – Chinchilla – Master-Planned 350 lot residential estate
- Sandcastles – Mount Coolum – 47 lot private residential community
- Kingsford Apartments – Cotton Tree – 32 residential unit complex
- Industrial Units – Coolum Beach – 4 Industrial units
In 2012, Peter established Fresh Directions Pty Ltd to provide a range of services across the property industry, namely:-
- Due Diligence
- Property Development
- Site identification, analysis and feasibility assessment
- Development Management
- Town Planning
- Project Management
- Environmental Management
- Client Representation
- Tenancy Coordination and Management
- Design Management
- Client-side construction management
With a proven track record in the successful management and delivery of projects, Peter has established a reputable name in the development industry for his high-quality leadership and management skill and his ability to deliver projects both on time and on budget.