Mr. Don Moffatt AM
- Life Member Tourism Board and has held the position as Chair
- Life Member Sunshine Coast Turf Club – Board Member
- A Life Member of LifeFlight, Don Moffatt’s passion for flying and devotion to helping the community were combined as a Board Member and Chairman of the Sunshine Coast Helicopter Rescue Service (SCHRS) for 15 years having only recently retired. When SCHRS and CareFlight (now LifeFlight) merged in July 2013 Don was nominated Deputy Chairman and a Foundation Board Member.
After serving his country the Kingaroy boy entered business in 1972 and has been a successful property developer based on the Sunshine Coast ever since. His venture partners have included Kerry Packer and rugby league legend Norm Provan.
Don has recently received his AM in the Australia Day awards “for significant service to the community of the Sunshine Coast, to aero-medical organisations, and to the horse racing industry”. 4th May 2017 Don was presented with his medal at Government House Brisbane.
Established in 1975 Moffatt Property Development Group (MPDG) formerly known as Don Moffatt Pty Ltd as it is now known has been involved in the property industry as Developers and/or Project Managers, for over 30 years and has successfully completed over $500 million worth of projects including these on the Sunshine Coast:
- The Oasis Resort – Golden Beach
- Gemini – Twin Tower Apartments at Golden Beach
- 64 Sugar Road – 9 Retail & Office complex (the colourful one)
- Professional Office Suits – 13 Carnaby Street, Maroochydore
- NAB Bank Building – 17 Carnaby Street, Maroochydore
- Sunshine Coast Media Centre – Plaza Parade
- River Valley Residential subdivision 78 Blocks – Bli-Bli
MPDG was formed to provide a range of services across the property industry, namely:-
- Development, Design & Construct
- Project Management
- Client Representation
- Tenancy Coordination and Management
- Design Management
- Contract Administration
- Strategic Asset Management
- Property Development
Don has a proven record of successful delivery of projects, on time and on budget and prides himself and his team in their ability to develop and or manage challenging projects. His experience spans all sectors in the property industry specifically:-
- Tenancy Coordination
- Due Diligence
References are available from some of Australia’s leading Politicians, Professionals and Businessmen.