Property ‘Deal Maker’ who has an eye for opportunity and an attitude to get the job done.
- Awarded a scholarship to complete her studies at McMaster University, Canada
- Bachelor in Business
- Post Graduate Diploma in Marketing
- Completed numerous property courses
- A wife & mother
- A volunteer lifesaver at Mooloolaba Surf Lifesaving club
- Ironman Triathlete
- competitive hockey player on the Sunshine Coast.
- Has run a number of successful businesses
- Over 10 years of property experience in Moreton Bay, Sunshine Coast and also the Fraser Coast.
- Greatest personal property success so far – knocking on the door of a single dwelling and taking it from concept to a highly profitable 4 Unit development.
- With an infectious attitude for getting the job done and making things happen, Jenny is able to bring a deal to life that others have simply overlooked.
Projects to date:
- 21 Unit NRAS Townhouse development – Burpengary
- Duplex Development Kuluin
- Duplex Development Mountain Creek
- Renovation and HIRES Strategy – Mooloolaba
- 2 x Renovation – Currimundi and Mountain Creek
- 4 Unit Development – Buderim
- 1 into 2 lot Subdivision – Maryborough
- 1 into 4 Lot Land Subdivision – Sunshine Coast
- Airbnb Management – Mooloolaba, Maroochydore, Alexandra Headlands
Jenny’s skills include assisting others with:
- Feasibility Studies
- Due Diligence Investigations
- Sales and Marketing Strategies
- Lending Strategies
- Creative Acquisition Strategies